How to Make a Yogurt/Curd As Easy as 123 without a Yogurt maker. Items needed:
-1 Liter of milk
-150 grams of Yogurt or 2/3 of a cup of Yogurt.
-A whisk or a spoon
A cooking thermometer
1. Pouring the milk into a pot
2.Leave the milk to boil till it gets to 90 degrees(205 Fahrenheit)
3. Then allow it to cool down up to 50 degrees(120 Fahrenheit)
4 .Then add the Yogurt to the milk
5. Stir the milk with the Yogurt very well and leave it in a warm place or in the oven
6. Then leave it for 8 hours or overnight.
7. After which the Yogurt is ready to be served
-If you do not like the water(called Whey) in the Yogurt, you can filter it out with a cheese cloth.
Note: The Whey (Water) is also very healthy.
Tags: How to Make a Yogurt/Curd As Easy as 123 without a Yogurt maker, homemade x Yogurt x Selfmade x Without x A Maker x Curd x Easy x Simple x Low Fat x Plain x