INSTANT POT: Homemade Plain (Greek) Yogurt. EASY!! Two ingredients! Learn how to make homemade yogurt in your Instant Pot 7-in-1 pressure cooker with whole milk and greek yogurt as a starter.
More Instant Pot videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzYbU176GYmL7EtaA1-xhqBFEm7Qptxno
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
1/2 gallon milk - I used whole
2 T plain yogurt w/active cultures - I used Fage greek full fat
Coffee filters / cheesecloth
Storage container for final product
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Pour milk into pot
* Press "yogurt" then "adjust" so display says "boil"
* Place lid on pot
* When pot beeps check temperature, should be at approximately 180 degrees.
* Remove inner pot, let milk cool to 115 degrees
* Combine 2 T plain yogurt with a small amount of heated milk to a smooth consistency, then add to pot and stir gently to combine.
* Replace lid
* Press "yogurt" and adjust time to 8 hours
* After 8 hours, and machine beeps, remove pot and pour yogurt into strainer lined with coffee filters / cheesecloth to separate whey.
* Refrigerate and leave until you it reaches your desired thickness (1 - 9 hours)
* Put yogurt in container
* Enjoy for 7-10 days!
********REMEMBER!! Reserve 2T of this yogurt for your next batch.
I hope you enjoyed the video and that it helped you! Subscribe for future cooking videos and "like" if you did!
* Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using them. It doesn't cost you any extra, but every penny helps me out! I appreciate you supporting my channel if you choose to shop with the links provided!!
Instant Pot: http://amzn.to/2nnANCv
Filming camera: http://amzn.to/2nnzvYm
♥️More of my favorite products: https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-40d827df
Tags: INSTANT POT: Homemade Plain (Greek) Yogurt, instant pot, pressure cooker, how to, community, facebook, yogurt, yogourt, yoghurt, homemade, bulgaros, pressuradora, milk, fage, homestead, diy, do it yourself, delicious, coffee filters, cooking, cook, learn